- 8 ounces uncooked white fiber or whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (31-40 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add shrimp, garlic and rosemary; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in spinach; cook, covered, until slightly wilted.
- Add spaghetti, lemon juice, salt and pepper; toss to combine, adding reserved pasta water as desired. Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from heat; let stand, covered, until cheese is softened. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Rosemary Shrimp with Spaghetti
"My 8 yr. old and I LOVE this recipe and make it at least once or twice a month. Added mushrooms tonight and it was fabulous!"
"This is my daughters' absolute favorite! Easy to prepare - flavor is wonderful! We make it frequently!"
"This recipe is great! I cooked plum tomatoes in with the sauce to make it a little more italian. This is a favorite in our house."
"Nice change of pace from regular spaghetti with marinara sauce. Very good flavor."
"Wow! This is delicious, the rosemary and garlic with shrimp are just terrific. The whole wheat pasta and spinach give a great nutritional boost. This will definitely be a recipe I use again and again."