- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, cook the shrimp, garlic and rosemary in oil over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Add spinach; cook and stir until spinach is wilted.
- Drain spaghetti; add to the pan. Stir in the lemon juice, salt and pepper; heat through. Sprinkle with feta cheese; remove from the heat. Cover and let stand for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Rosemary Shrimp with Spaghetti
Sort By :
"My 8 yr. old and I LOVE this recipe and make it at least once or twice a month. Added mushrooms tonight and it was fabulous!"
"This is my daughters' absolute favorite! Easy to prepare - flavor is wonderful! We make it frequently!"
"This recipe is great! I cooked plum tomatoes in with the sauce to make it a little more italian. This is a favorite in our house."
"Nice change of pace from regular spaghetti with marinara sauce. Very good flavor."
"Wow! This is delicious, the rosemary and garlic with shrimp are just terrific. The whole wheat pasta and spinach give a great nutritional boost. This will definitely be a recipe I use again and again."