Rosemary Shortbread Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, rosemary and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- 2. Shape into two 8-1/4-in. rolls; wrap each in plastic. Refrigerate overnight. Cut into 1/4-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 11-13 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool for 1 minute before removing from pans to wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 5-1/2 dozen.
1 each: 42 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 38mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Rosemary Shortbread Cookies
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC