Rosemary-Rubbed Lamb Chops
These lamb chops from our Test Kitchen are a delicious treat. They're moist, tender and flavor...making them a perfect choice for company.
4-6 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + marinating Bake: 15 min.
- 2 frenched racks of lamb (1-1/2 pounds each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh marjoram
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- With a sharp knife, cut each rack of lamb into individual chops. In a
- small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Rub over both sides
- of chops; place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and
- refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until meat reaches
- desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read
- 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 4-6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (4 ounces) equals 139 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 405 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein.