Rosemary-Rubbed Lamb Chops Recipe
- 2 frenched racks of lamb (1-1/2 pounds each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh marjoram
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. With a sharp knife, cut each rack of lamb into individual chops. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Rub over both sides of chops; place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 4-6 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 139 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 405mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 10g protein
Reviews for Rosemary-Rubbed Lamb Chops
"Wow, we really loved these lamb chops. It had a great flavor. We grilled these instead of putting them in the oven."
"Unbelievably EASY and DELICIOUS. This recipe is dependable. I will make it again. And again and again."
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.