- 2 frenched racks of lamb (1-1/2 pounds each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh marjoram
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- With a sharp knife, cut each rack of lamb into individual chops. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Rub over both sides of chops; place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Rosemary-Rubbed Lamb Chops in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p150
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Rosemary-Rubbed Lamb Chops(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 25, 2010
Unbelievably EASY and DELICIOUS. This recipe is dependable. I will make it again. And again and again.
More Recipe Collections
- Baking Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Greek Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Lamb >
- Lamb Recipes >