Rosemary Root Vegetables Recipe
This heartwarming side dish from our Test Kitchen is sure to get rave reviews! The ingredient list may look longer, but you'll soon see, this colorful fall medley is a snap to prepare.
- 1 small rutabaga, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium parsnips, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium turnip, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 pound fresh brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place the vegetables in a large resealable plastic bag. Add the oil, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper; seal bag and shake to coat.
- Arrange vegetables in a single layer in two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Rosemary Root Vegetables in Simple & Delicious September/October 2007, p58
Reviews for Rosemary Root Vegetables(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 19, 2011
most awesome recipe!!! I did substitute some of my not so fav vegies for others that i like!
More Recipe Collections
- Baking Recipes >
- Brussels Sprouts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Side Dishes >