Rosemary Romano Bread Recipe
Our 8-year-old son just loves this delicious bread. It's a perfect addition to a green salad or pasta dinner. Or for a hearty appetizer, dip slices in pizza or spaghetti sauce. -Lois Dykeman Olmstead, Kentucky
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, halved lengthwise
- 1. In a microwave, melt butter. Stir in the Romano cheese, garlic and rosemary. Spread over cut side of bread.
- 2. Place cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Slice and serve warm. Yield: 14-16 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 143 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 283 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC