Our 8-year-old son just loves this delicious bread. It's a perfect addition to a green salad or pasta dinner. Or for a hearty appetizer, dip slices in pizza or spaghetti sauce. -Lois Dykeman Olmstead, Kentucky
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, halved lengthwise
- In a microwave, melt butter. Stir in the Romano cheese, garlic and rosemary. Spread over cut side of bread.
- Place cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Slice and serve warm. Yield: 14-16 servings.
Originally published as Rosemary Romano Bread in Quick Cooking July/August 2004, p30
Reviews for Rosemary Romano Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review