Rosemary Roasted Potatoes Recipe
“Fresh rosemary is the key to these savory and colorful potatoes. You can substitute carrots for the sweet potatoes with equally tasty and beautiful results.” Shannon Koene - Blacksburg, Virginia
- 1-1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1-1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1-1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, onion and garlic; drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with rosemary, creole seasoning, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- 2. Bake at 425° for 40-50 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup equals 157 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 206 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC