- 1-1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1-1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1-1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, onion and garlic; drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with rosemary, creole seasoning, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 425° for 40-50 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
"This is a great recipe, and tastes good reheated as well. I skip the Creole seasoning and sprinkle in a little thyme instead."
"Wonderful recipe - i've made it at least three times, and making it again this weekend!"
"I didn't really care for these, but my brother did. It had a very different flavor to it. I like how it was simple to make though."
"YUM! I especially like the sweet potatoes. For kicks, the second time I made these, I tossed in some carrot and turnip. Not a big fan of turnips, but it was ok and the carrots were good."