“Fresh rosemary is the key to these savory and colorful potatoes. You can substitute carrots for the sweet potatoes with equally tasty and beautiful results.” Shannon Koene - Blacksburg, Virginia
- 1-1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1-1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1-1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, onion and garlic; drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with rosemary, creole seasoning, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 425° for 40-50 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Rosemary Roasted Potatoes in Simple & Delicious March/April 2010, p33
Reviews for Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review