Rosemary Roasted Potatoes and Asparagus Recipe
- 1/2 pound fingerling potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the potatoes, 2 tablespoons oil, rosemary and garlic; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Roast at 400° for 20 minutes, stirring once.
- 2. Drizzle asparagus with remaining oil; add to the pan. Roast 15-20 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 175 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 156 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 fat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Rosemary Roasted Potatoes and Asparagus
"Simply wonderful ! My family loved it. Great way to spruce up asparagus and it is a perfect accompaniment to roasted salmon or a steak. Thank you!"
"Super Yummy. Needed a little more salt but otherwise this recipe is a keeper!"
"Delish. made as stated!!"
"Needed a little bit more salt, but other than that it was really tasty."
"I cooked the asparagus too long, but I left it in the oven while I finished our entree. Otherwise, we loved it!"
"My asparagus turned out way over done. I'd like to try again, but will lessen the time. Didn't have the fingerling potatoes, but used cut-up white potatoes and was fine."
"Fairly standard. Tasty but nothing that "wow"ed me. makes a good side dish staple."
"This was really spectacular. Not sure if I over or under roasted the asparagus, because the stem side was a bit stringy, but otherwise, top notch."