- 1/2 pound fingerling potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the potatoes, 2 tablespoons oil, rosemary and garlic; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Roast at 400° for 20 minutes, stirring once.
- Drizzle asparagus with remaining oil; add to the pan. Roast 15-20 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Rosemary Roasted Potatoes and Asparagus
"Simply wonderful ! My family loved it. Great way to spruce up asparagus and it is a perfect accompaniment to roasted salmon or a steak. Thank you!"
"Super Yummy. Needed a little more salt but otherwise this recipe is a keeper!"
"Delish. made as stated!!"
"Needed a little bit more salt, but other than that it was really tasty."
"I cooked the asparagus too long, but I left it in the oven while I finished our entree. Otherwise, we loved it!"