- 1-1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1-1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1-1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, onion and garlic; drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with rosemary, creole seasoning, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 425° for 40-50 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
Sort By :
This is a great recipe, and tastes good reheated as well. I skip the Creole seasoning and sprinkle in a little thyme instead.
Wonderful recipe - i've made it at least three times, and making it again this weekend!
I didn't really care for these, but my brother did. It had a very different flavor to it. I like how it was simple to make though.
YUM! I especially like the sweet potatoes. For kicks, the second time I made these, I tossed in some carrot and turnip. Not a big fan of turnips, but it was ok and the carrots were good.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Side Dishes >
- Simple Vegetarian Recipes >