Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin
This is one of my favorite herb recipes and really showcases the rosemary. The tender pork also picks up a slightly sweet taste from apple juice concentrate.—Carolyn Scheider, Austin, Texas
9 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Bake: 40 min. + standing
- 1/2 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary sprigs, chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 3 pork tenderloin (1 pound each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Set aside 1/3
- cup; cover and refrigerate. In a large resealable plastic bag,
- combine the pork and remaining marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat;
- refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade from meat. Place meat in a roasting pan
- coated with cooking spray. Pour the reserved marinade on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a meat
- thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (4 ounces) equals 223 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 320 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 0.55 g fiber, 33 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat.