Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1/2 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary sprigs, chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 3 pork tenderloin (1 pound each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Set aside 1/3 cup; cover and refrigerate. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the pork and remaining marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade from meat. Place meat in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray. Pour the reserved marinade on top.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 9 servings.
One serving (4 ounces) equals 223 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 320 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 0.55 g fiber, 33 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat.
Reviews for Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer