- 1/2 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary sprigs, chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 3 pork tenderloin (1 pound each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Set aside 1/3 cup; cover and refrigerate. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the pork and remaining marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade from meat. Place meat in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray. Pour the reserved marinade on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 9 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin
"Needed a little salt to really make those flavors "pop". Very good and easy to make!"
"Very easy and very good. We usually have both ham and turkey for Christmas dinner, but I decided to serve this instead of ham. It was a hit. I will definitley serve this again. I will not save this recipe just for holidays, either."