Rosemary Rice Recipe
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-18 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- 2. Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 184 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 314mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Rosemary Rice
"Good one to prepare for dinner for"
"I made it without the added salt, and it was delicious."
"easy and delicious!"
"easy and tasty!"