Rosemary Rice Recipe
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-18 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- 2. Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 184 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 314mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Rosemary Rice
"Good one to prepare for dinner for"
"I made it without the added salt, and it was delicious."
"easy and delicious!"
"easy and tasty!"