- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-18 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Rosemary Rice in Light & Tasty February/March 2008, p42
Reviews for Rosemary Rice
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 21, 2014
I made it without the added salt, and it was delicious.
Reviewed May. 27, 2014
easy and delicious!
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2013
easy and tasty!