Rosemary Red Potatoes
Great with steak or any meat, this is one of our best-loved potato “sidekicks.“ Sometimes I add sliced fresh mushrooms and sliced fresh zucchini tossed with a little olive oil after the potatoes have baked about 15 minutes. —Kelly Ward Hartman, Cape Coral, Florida
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-3/4 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes, onion, oil, rosemary, garlic and
- garlic salt; toss to coat. Transfer to a foil-lined 15-in. x 10-in.
- x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 25-30 minutes
- or until potatoes are tender and browned. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 273 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 126 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.