- 1 hour.
- Punch down and shape into a flat 8-1/2-in. round. Place on a greased
- baking sheet; brush with oil. Cover and let rise until doubled,
- about 30 minutes.
- With a sharp knife, cut a cross in top of loaf. Combine egg yolk with
- water and brush over loaf. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until
- golden brown.
- Yield: 1 loaf (16 servings).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 161 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.