- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 cups frozen peas
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Toss with flour to coat lightly; shake off excess.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and butter over medium heat. Add pork; cook 1-2 minutes on each side or until tender. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- In same pan, add broth, garlic and rosemary; bring to a boil, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Cook 2-3 minutes or until liquid is reduced by a third. Stir in peas; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Rosemary Pork Medallions with Peas in Light Recipes 2015, px
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Rosemary Pork Medallions with Peas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review