Rosemary Pork Loin Recipe
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1. Place garlic on a cutting board; sprinkle with salt. Using the flat side of a knife, mash garlic. Continue to mash until it reaches a paste consistency. Transfer to a small bowl.
- 2. Stir in the oil, rosemary and pepper; brush over pork. Let stand for 20 minutes.
- 3. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 9-11 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4 servings.
3 ounces cooked pork equals 163 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 488 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Rosemary Pork Loin
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.