Rosemary Pork Loin
I started growing rosemary in my garden after I discovered this pork recipe. My husband and I think it’s restaurant quality, and we look forward to making it after work. —Judy Learned, Boyertown, Pennsylvania
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + standing Grill: 20 min.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- Place garlic on a cutting board; sprinkle with salt. Using the flat
- side of a knife, mash garlic. Continue to mash until it reaches a
- paste consistency. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Stir in the oil, rosemary and pepper; brush over pork. Let stand for
- 20 minutes.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub
- on grill rack to coat lightly. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat
- or broil 4 in. from the heat for 9-11 minutes on each side or until
- a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before
- slicing. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3 ounces cooked pork equals 163 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 488 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fat.