Rosemary Pork and Potatoes Recipe
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1 pound small red potatoes, quartered
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Place the pork in a large shallow baking pan. Drizzle with three-fourths of the herb mixture. Toss potatoes with remaining herb mixture; place around pork.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and potatoes are tender. Let pork stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 3-4 servings with potatoes plus 1 pound leftover pork.
1 serving (4 ounces) equals 463 calories, 31 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 432 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Reviews for Rosemary Pork and Potatoes
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.