Rosemary Pork and Potatoes Recipe
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1 pound small red potatoes, quartered
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Place the pork in a large shallow baking pan. Drizzle with three-fourths of the herb mixture. Toss potatoes with remaining herb mixture; place around pork.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and potatoes are tender. Let pork stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 3-4 servings with potatoes plus 1 pound leftover pork.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Rosemary Pork and Potatoes
Sort By :
"I love this if you double the spices but not the oil."
"This was GREAT - AWESOME - YUMMY!!! My husbnd, who believes that it is a sin to serve any meat or potatoes without gravy, even ate it as is. Although I made gravy for him and it went totally untouched. That is the highest compliment he would ever pay to food."
"This is just delicious. The pork roast was so juicy and tender. Even my picky 5 year old loved it!"