Rosemary Pineapple Chicken Recipe
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (8 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1. In a large skillet, brown chicken in butter on both sides. Sprinkle with salt, rosemary, ginger, paprika and pepper. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place onion rings over chicken; pour pineapple juice over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 131 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 644 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Rosemary Pineapple Chicken
"Instead of using bone-in chicken breasts, I substituted boneless and cut the recipe in half for the two of us. The recipe was easy to prepare and the chicken baked up nice and tender!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.