Rosemary-Parmesan Popcorn Recipe
Fresh herbs and real cheese make this popcorn a homemade favorite that will make you forget about store-bought seasoning mixes. —Dan Kelmenson, West Bloomfield, Michigan
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary leaves
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1. Place rosemary on a baking sheet. Bake at 300° for 10 minutes or until crisp. Finely chop rosemary or crush using a mortar and pestle; set aside.
- 2. Place popcorn in a large bowl; drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with cheese, salt, pepper and rosemary; toss to coat. Yield: 10 cups.
1 cup: 113 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 290mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Rosemary-Parmesan Popcorn
Reviewed Feb. 10, 2012
"Delicious combination. My new favorite snack!"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC