Fresh herbs and real cheese make this popcorn a homemade favorite that will make you forget about store-bought seasoning mixes. —Dan Kelmenson, West Bloomfield, Michigan
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary leaves
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Place rosemary on a baking sheet. Bake at 300° for 10 minutes or
- until crisp. Finely chop rosemary or crush using a mortar and
- pestle; set aside.
- Place popcorn in a large bowl; drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with
- cheese, salt, pepper and rosemary; toss to coat. Yield: 10 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 113 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 290 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.