- portion into a 9-in. circle. Place on a baking sheet lightly coated
- with cooking spray. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 35
- Brush with remaining oil; sprinkle with kosher salt and remaining
- rosemary. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly
- browned. Remove from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (8 wedges
Nutritional Facts: 1 wedge equals 114 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 133 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.