Rosemary-Mustard Sausage Patties Recipe
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds bulk pork sausage
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, saute onions in oil until tender. Add rosemary; cook 1 minute longer. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in mustard and pepper. Crumble sausage over mixture; mix well. Shape mixture by 1/4 cupfuls into thin patties.
- 2. Place in ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake 12-15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Drain if necessary on paper towels. Yield: 16 sausage patties.
1 sausage patty: 134 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 259mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Rosemary-Mustard Sausage Patties
"Holy WOW, the flavor is mind-blowing! My Mother even asked for the recipe... and that says a lot."