Rosemary-Mustard Sausage Patties Recipe
“I once made these rosemary-seasoned sausage patties for Christmas breakfast, and they’re now a favorite throughout the year. The pork mixture can be combined a day ahead and chilled until it’s time to bake.” —Deborah Harris, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, saute onions in oil until tender. Add rosemary; cook 1 minute longer. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in mustard and pepper. Crumble sausage over mixture; mix well. Shape mixture by 1/4 cupfuls into thin patties.
- 2. Place in ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake 12-15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Drain if necessary on paper towels. Yield: 16 sausage patties.
1 sausage patty equals 134 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 259 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC