- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds bulk pork sausage
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, saute onions in oil until tender. Add rosemary; cook 1 minute longer. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in mustard and pepper. Crumble sausage over mixture; mix well. Shape mixture by 1/4 cupfuls into thin patties.
- Place in ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake 12-15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Drain if necessary on paper towels. Yield: 16 sausage patties.
Originally published as Rosemary-Mustard Sausage Patties in Taste of Home April/May 2011, p29
Reviews for Rosemary-Mustard Sausage Patties
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 5, 2012
"Holy WOW, the flavor is mind-blowing! My Mother even asked for the recipe... and that says a lot."