“I once made these rosemary-seasoned sausage patties for Christmas breakfast, and they’re now a favorite throughout the year. The pork mixture can be combined a day ahead and chilled until it’s time to bake.” —Deborah Harris, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds bulk pork sausage
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, saute onions in oil until tender. Add rosemary; cook 1 minute longer. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in mustard and pepper. Crumble sausage over mixture; mix well. Shape mixture by 1/4 cupfuls into thin patties.
- Place in ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake 12-15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Drain if necessary on paper towels. Yield: 16 sausage patties.
Originally published as Rosemary-Mustard Sausage Patties in Taste of Home April/May 2011, p29
Reviews for Rosemary-Mustard Sausage Patties
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 5, 2012
"Holy WOW, the flavor is mind-blowing! My Mother even asked for the recipe... and that says a lot."