Rosemary Mushroom Chicken Recipe
- 6 chicken leg quarters, skin removed
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked egg noodles
- Place chicken in a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray; top with mushrooms. Combine the soup, wine, garlic salt, rosemary, paprika and pepper; pour over top. Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours or until chicken is tender. Serve with noodles. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Rosemary Mushroom Chicken
Sort By :
"Good - but not great. Not sure what it needed?"
"For a busy night meal this is great. I do not normally like thigh meat but this was tasty."
"I was excited about this because the reviews were good but, it was awful. The smell was horrible.The only thing good about it was the chicken was super tender.*I omitted the rosemary and used real wine (not cooking wine) so maybe that's why I didn't have good luck but, I don't think so."
"Easy and delicious crock pot recipe. Gravy is excellent over noodles or rice, as suggested. Great dinner for a busy night or when you just want to kick back."
"Way too much sodium. That's almost a whole days limit."