Rosemary Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 8 large potatoes (about 4 pounds), peeled and quartered
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a Dutch oven; add 1 teaspoon salt. Cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- 2. Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add the cream, butter, rosemary, nutmeg, pepper and remaining salt; beat until smooth. Yield: 12 servings.
3/4 cup: 280 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 342mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Rosemary Mashed Potatoes
"I have made these many times and everyone who has tasted them always asks for the recipe! They are great!"