Rosemary Mashed Potatoes Recipe
"In these special-occasion mashed potatoes, I use whipping cream instead of milk. I must admit that I was a little shocked when a good friend suggested this, but have to agree that it certainly makes ordinary mashed potatoes taste exceptional."
- 8 large potatoes (about 4 pounds), peeled and quartered
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a Dutch oven; add 1 teaspoon salt. Cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- 2. Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add the cream, butter, rosemary, nutmeg, pepper and remaining salt; beat until smooth. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Rosemary Mashed Potatoes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC