Rosemary Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 8 large potatoes (about 4 pounds), peeled and quartered
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a Dutch oven; add 1 teaspoon salt. Cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- 2. Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add the cream, butter, rosemary, nutmeg, pepper and remaining salt; beat until smooth. Yield: 12 servings.
3/4 cup: 280 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 342mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Rosemary Mashed Potatoes
"I have made these many times and everyone who has tasted them always asks for the recipe! They are great!"