- 1 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 3/4 cup sweet white wine
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 10 ounces each)
- In a 13x9-in. baking dish, mix teriyaki sauce, wine, brown sugar and rosemary until blended. Add pork; turn to coat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now
Reviews for Rosemary Marinated Pork Chops
Sort By :
The flavors were very nice with this, but cut back on the teriyacki sauce a little. thought it was a little salty, but flavors were pretty good.
So easy and so good.
These pork chops were tasty. They make for a nice, quick and easy meal. We served with twice baked potatoes and green beans.