Rosemary Marinated Pork Chops
I use fresh rosemary and wine to marinate pork chops. It takes time, so plan ahead. The chops are excellent with noodles tossed in parsley. —Jane McMillan, Dania Beach, FL
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Bake: 20 min.
- 1 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 3/4 cup sweet white wine
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 10 ounces each)
- In a 13x9-in. baking dish, mix teriyaki sauce, wine, brown sugar and
- rosemary until blended. Add pork; turn to coat. Refrigerate,
- covered, at least 4 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5
- minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.