Rosemary Marinated Pork Chops Recipe
I use fresh rosemary and wine to marinate pork chops. It takes time, so plan ahead. The chops are excellent with noodles tossed in parsley. —Jane McMillan, Dania Beach, FL
- 1 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 3/4 cup sweet white wine
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 10 ounces each)
- 1. In a 13x9-in. baking dish, mix teriyaki sauce, wine, brown sugar and rosemary until blended. Add pork; turn to coat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hours.
- 2. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 3. Bake 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Rosemary Marinated Pork Chops
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC