Rosemary Marinated Pork Chops Recipe
I use fresh rosemary and wine to marinate pork chops. It takes time, so plan ahead. The chops are excellent with noodles tossed in parsley. —Jane McMillan, Dania Beach, FL
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + marinating Bake: 20 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 3/4 cup sweet white wine
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 10 ounces each)
- 1. In a 13x9-in. baking dish, mix teriyaki sauce, wine, brown sugar and rosemary until blended. Add pork; turn to coat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hours.
- 2. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 3. Bake 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC