Rosemary Lemon Muffins Recipe
These mouthwatering muffins are nicely spiced with rosemary and a hint of lemon. "My husband and I especially enjoy them with a home-cooked meal."151;Felicia Fiocchi, Vineland, New Jersey.
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a saucepan, combine the milk, rosemary and lemon peel. Bring to a simmer; cook and stir over low heat for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; cool slightly. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt; set aside. In another bowl, whisk the eggs until foamy. Stir in butter, sugar and milk mixture until combined. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 375° for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Originally published as Rosemary Lemon Muffins in Quick Cooking July/August 2000, p47
Reviews for Rosemary Lemon Muffins(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review