Rosemary-Lemon Grilled Chicken
Here's a simple dish with big bold lemon and rosemary flavors that's made with very few ingredients. It's great by itself but can also be used on top of salad greens as another creative dinner option. —Debbie Carter, Kingsburg, California
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 medium lemon
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- Finely grate peel from lemon and juice lemon. In a microwave, melt
- butter. Stir in lemon juice and peel, rosemary, garlic, salt and
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 5-7
- minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°, basting
- frequently with butter mixture during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken breast half equals 324 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 134 mg cholesterol, 337 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 35 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot