Rosemary-Lemon Grilled Chicken Recipe
- 1 medium lemon
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- Finely grate peel from lemon and juice lemon. In a microwave, melt butter. Stir in lemon juice and peel, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°, basting frequently with butter mixture during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Rosemary-Lemon Grilled Chicken(3)
Sort By :
I used the mixture as a marinade. Great flavor!
Very good and so easy. What more could you ask for? Will make it again.
Quick easy and very good. I used olive oil instead of butter and it worked very well.
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Chicken Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Chicken Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Lemon Chicken >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Chicken Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Dinner Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Grilling Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Italian Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Low Carb Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Simple Recipes >
- View All Simple Recipes >