Rosemary Lemon Butter Recipe
We dressed up ordinary butter with rosemary, lemon and a dash of pepper. It's a tasty spread on savory bread.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- Dash coarsely ground pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 tablespoons.
1 tablespoon equals 102 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 81 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC