Rosemary Lemon Butter Recipe
We dressed up ordinary butter with rosemary, lemon and a dash of pepper. It's a tasty spread on savory bread.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- Dash coarsely ground pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 tablespoons.
1 tablespoon: 102 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 81mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Rosemary Lemon Butter
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC