We dressed up ordinary butter with rosemary, lemon and a dash of pepper. It's a tasty spread on savory bread.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- Dash coarsely ground pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 tablespoons.
Originally published as Rosemary Lemon Butter in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p188
Reviews for Rosemary Lemon Butter
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review