Rosemary Honey Cookies Recipe
You'll be delighted with this unusual cookie's wonderful flavor.—Audrey Thibodeau, Gilbert, Arizona
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1. In a bowl, cream shortening, butter and sugar. Beat in egg, honey and lemon juice. Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture.
- 2. Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 325° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: about 4 dozen.
2 each: 130 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 124mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (9g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Rosemary Honey Cookies
Reviewed Dec. 13, 2015
"Delicious! Easy to make"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC