You'll be delighted with this unusual cookie's wonderful flavor.—Audrey Thibodeau, Gilbert, Arizona
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a bowl, cream shortening, butter and sugar. Beat in egg, honey and lemon juice. Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 325° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Originally published as Rosemary Honey Cookies in Taste of Home August/September 1997, p41
Reviews for Rosemary Honey Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 13, 2015
"Delicious! Easy to make"