VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a bowl, cream shortening, butter and sugar. Beat in egg, honey and lemon juice. Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 325° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Originally published as Rosemary Honey Cookies in Taste of Home August/September 1997, p41
Reviews forRosemary Honey Cookies
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 13, 2015
"Delicious! Easy to make"