Rosemary Green Beans Recipe
"Before my physician husband retired, he was rarely home for dinner, but now I do lots of cooking for the two of us," says Lucy Banks from Jackson, Mississippi. "Rosemary gives this dish its distinctive flavor."
- 1 small onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash coarsely ground pepper
- 2 cups frozen green beans
- 1. In a saucepan, saute onion in 1 tablespoon butter until tender. stir in the water, rosemary, salt and pepper. bring to a boil. Add beans and return to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6-10 minutes or until the beans are tender. Drain; top with the remaining butter. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 152 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 556mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Rosemary Green Beans
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC