- 1 small onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash coarsely ground pepper
- 2 cups frozen green beans
- In a saucepan, saute onion in 1 tablespoon butter until tender. stir in the water, rosemary, salt and pepper. bring to a boil. Add beans and return to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6-10 minutes or until the beans are tender. Drain; top with the remaining butter. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Rosemary Green Beans in Taste of Home April/May 2002, p10
Reviews for Rosemary Green Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review