Rosemary-Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Yum! You’ll never want plain mashed potatoes again after mixing in garlic, sour cream and rosemary. They don't even need gravy.
- 4 pounds medium potatoes, quartered
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/3 cup whole milk or heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1. Place the potatoes, garlic and 1 teaspoon salt in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat butter and milk until butter is melted. Drain potato mixture; add the butter mixture, sour cream, dried rosemary, pepper and remaining salt. Beat until mashed. Transfer to a large bowl. Garnish with fresh rosemary. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 281 calories, 14g fat (9g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 441mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Rosemary-Garlic Mashed Potatoes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC