Rosemary Garlic Focaccia Recipe
Garlic and fresh rosemary tastefully top a light and airy focaccia. Serve it alone with flavored olive oil for dipping or alongside a spaghetti dinner.—Tammy Bollman, Minatare, Nebraska
- 1 cup warm 2% milk (70° to 80°)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2-3/4 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1. In bread machine pan, place the first eight ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
- 2. When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface (dough will be sticky). Divide into two portions; place on greased baking sheets. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes. Shape each portion into an 8-in. circle. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- 3. Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, make 1/4-in. indentations in dough. Brush with oil; sprinkle with rosemary, garlic and salt.
- 4. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (10 wedges each).
1 slice: 101 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 237mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 starch, 1/2 fat
Reviews for Rosemary Garlic Focaccia
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC