Rosemary-Garlic Dinner Rolls
These rolls are so soft and have such wonderful flavor. What a nice touch to bring to both holiday dinners and family meals.
16 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + rising Bake: 15 min.
- 1 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3-1/4 cups King Arthur Unbleached Bread Flour
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by
- manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of
- mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- Divide into 16 portions; shape into balls. Divide between two
- greased 9-in. round baking pans. Cover and let rise until doubled,
- about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks. Yield: 16 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 111 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 162 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber,