Rosemary-Garlic Dinner Rolls Recipe
These rolls are so soft and have such wonderful flavor. What a nice touch to bring to both holiday dinners and family meals.
- 1 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3-1/4 cups bread flour
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) Red Star® Platinum Superior Baking Yeast™
- 1. In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
- 2. When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Divide into 16 portions; shape into balls. Divide between two greased 9-in. round baking pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks. Yield: 16 rolls.
1 roll equals 111 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 162 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC