These rolls are so soft and have such wonderful flavor. What a nice touch to bring to both holiday dinners and family meals.
- 1 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3-1/4 cups bread flour
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Divide into 16 portions; shape into balls. Divide between two greased 9-in. round baking pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks. Yield: 16 rolls.
Originally published as Rosemary-Garlic Dinner Rolls in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p84
Reviews for Rosemary-Garlic Dinner Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 22, 2012
"Trial run tonight to see if I wanted these on my Thanksgiving table - YES!!! They are going to go great with the turkey!"