Rosemary-Garlic Chicken and Veggies Recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1 small zucchini, halved and cut into 1/2-in slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1. Place the peppers, onion and zucchini in a greased 1-qt. baking dish; drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil and toss to coat.
- 2. In a large skillet, brown chicken in remaining oil; place over vegetables. Top with garlic and rosemary. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 226 calories, 15g fat (2g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 32mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein .
Reviews for Rosemary-Garlic Chicken and Veggies
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.