I enjoy cooking, and this has become a signature entree. My wife asks me to make it once a week. It's a simple dish to prepare, and the colorful vegetables make it attractive. -Robert Dessell, Pensacola, Florida
Recommended: 77 Foods to Eat When You Have a Cold
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1 small zucchini, halved and cut into 1/2-in slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- Place the peppers, onion and zucchini in a greased 1-qt. baking dish; drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in remaining oil; place over vegetables. Top with garlic and rosemary. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Rosemary-Garlic Chicken and Veggies in Reminisce November/December 2001, p49
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Rosemary-Garlic Chicken and Veggies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review