- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cans (15-1/2 ounces each) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup sliced fresh carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 2/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil in batches on both sides. Place the beans, carrots and celery in a 5-qt. slow cooker; top with chicken.
- Combine the salad dressing, rosemary, salt and pepper; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Rosemary Chicken with White Beans
Sort By :
"Very good and easy recipe. The carrots and rosemary combined had a sweetish/savory flavor that was very appealing."
"Very good and easy to make"
"I followed the recipe exactly. Waaaaaay too much rosemary! My family ate it but didnt like it. They are not picky eaters. I will not make this dish again."
"This was so good and so easy. I only used 2 chicken breasts and dried rosemary. Next time I will cut back on the rosemary and add an extra can of beans. Served it with buttered noodles and it was a real hit!!"
"I love this recipe ... I added a chopped onion and minced garlic ... which gave it even more flavor."